If the research bench lies at the heart of novel life science discoveries and innovations then technology is surely the tool-set that drives those advancements. Our Biotechnology Core encompasses biophysicists, bio-computational scientists, bio-engineers, and computer scientists.
Together, the Biotechnology Core is a powerful compliment to the Biomedical Science Core bringing innovative technological tools, applications, and solutions to life science centered development and commercialization challenges. At the heart of our Biotechnology Core is our growing bio-computational resource called Future Labs.
Computation is rapidly becoming an integral part of life science research and development. Over the next decade, organizations that best integrate the use of computation into their research and development efforts will likely benefit greatly from leveraging this vastly powerful tool.
Additionally, our Biotechnology Core can provide valuable expertise and experience in the implementation and application of life science related technologies such as (among others):
- Microscopy tools and applications
- Research hardware
- Research software
- Basic research through directed discovery and translation
- Therapeutics development
- Medical devices for transplantation
- Cell/compound delivery
The Biotechnology Core can not only support but extend the depth and breadth of biological advancements through the complimentary coupling of bio-computational resoruces, technological tools, methodologies, materials, and analytical process.
Life Science Technology Development
Together our Biomedical Science and Biotechnology Cores can can be a valuable resource to your ongoing project efforts in the areas of (among others):
- Technical literature research, review, and analysis
- Life science technology innovation support
- Technology capabilities assessment and new product development
- Experimental strategy development
- Development and application of bio-computational methods and tools
- Technology development bridge team
Life Science Commercialization
Further, our multidisciplinary team, spanning science, technology, and business, can support the business development and commercialization of life science focused technologies through assisting in (among others):
- Commercialization due diligence support, market research, and analysis
- Business development strategy and business plan development
- Marketing and sales strategy development
- Financial analysis and funding strategy development
- Commercialization landscape assessment and opportunity evaluation
- Business development bridge team
The integrated and focused combination of science, technology, and business backgrounds of our team members, not only distinguish us as a group, but further extend our capability to support your ongoing life science related project needs.
Additionally, the lean and dynamic company model allows for rapid project team nucleation, encompassing the specific capabilities needed to support individual project objectives.
Each project represents a unique opportunity with its own set of challenges and hurdles. We assess every potential project thoroughly so as to best gauge each individual client’s project needs and how we may best serve them.