Business Development Core
The Business Development Core is comprised of business professionals that span a broad depth and breadth of commercialization expertise and experience. Through the marriage of scientific and technical expertise and experience, with commercialization insight and perspective, our team can be a valuable resource toward the translation AND commercialization of novel life-science centered innovations.
Coupling technology development efforts to rigorously developed commercialization opportunities/targets is key to the efficient and effective translational of advancements made at the research bench into novel, AND valuable, products and services.
Below is a brief case study highlighting an example of how our multidisciplinary team can bring value and drive growth towards bridging bench to bedside.
Life Science Commercialization
Taken togetehr our Business Development Core seeks to leveraging science and technical professionals that understand the “value-proposition” of novel technologies and engage in support of project objectives such as (among others):
- Commercialization due diligence support, market research, and analysis
- Business development strategy and business plan development
- Marketing and sales strategy development
- Financial analysis and funding strategy development
- Commercialization landscape assessment and opportunity evaluation
- Business development bridge team
From directed-discovery to new product development through to commercialization our multidisciplinary team’s expertise and experience can further serve to greatly augment your efforts during (among others):
- Technical literature research, review, and analysis
- Life science technology innovation support
- Technology capabilities assessment and new product development
- Experimental strategy development
- Development and application of bio-computational methods and tools
- Technology development bridge team
The integrated and focused combination of science, technology, and business backgrounds of our team members, not only distinguish us as a group, but further extend our capability to support your ongoing life science related project needs.
Additionally, the lean and dynamic company model allows for rapid project team nucleation, encompassing the specific capabilities needed to support individual project objectives.
Each project represents a unique opportunity with its own set of challenges and hurdles. We assess every potential project thoroughly so as to best gauge each individual client’s project needs and how we may best serve them.